June 03, 2022
Not every bride-to-be wants to go to Nashville and stay out all night on Broadway and you know what, we respect that! For all our low-key brides who are looking for a slower paced and cost-effective bachelorette trip, we've got some tips to help you plan the perfect party for you!
1. Stay Home! Seems self-explanatory but not every bachelorette trip requires traveling! Explore your own city and hit up all your favorite spots. Or plan a party at home where you can act as silly as you want without leaving the comfort of your living room.
2. Take a Hike. Hot girl walks are all the rage right now and we're here to advocate for hot girls hikes! Take your girls to find some views near you and may we recommend these adorable matching can coolers to keep your drinks nice and cool?
3. Wedding Movie Marathon. Put on your matching t-shirts, pour a glass of wine, and eat all the bride's favorite snacks while watching some classic wedding movies! We particularly love Runaway Bride, The Wedding Planner, and of course Mama Mia!
4. Take a Workout Class Together. Maybe the bride has been trying to get you to take a spin class for ages! Well this is the perfect time to indulge her. Book a class and wear matching workout sets (or these adorable t-shirts) and get your sweat on! Bonus points if you head out for mimosas after class.
5. At Home Spa Night. Face masks, salt scrubs, and meditations oh my! Gather up all the supplies you need for your girls to pamper themselves and fully zen out in anticipation of the big day!
6. Host a Cocktail Competition. Every bridesmaid makes a different drink themed after the bride and the group gets to vote on who's they like the best! A little creativity goes a long way and you are sure to laugh all night long! Serve them in these cutie cups!
7. Bride's Favorite Things Night. Make it all about your girl! Order her favorite take-out, mix her favorite drink, listen to her favorite music, and everyone brings her one of her favorite items to stock her up for her wedding! Give her this adorable bag to put it all in!
You can stay right in your own town and still have a great bachelorette party! Make it one to remember with any of these fun activities!
April 08, 2022
October 12, 2021